*

MicroNeedling to Help With Cellulite, Wrinkles, Stretch-Marks & Scars

You are going to be amazed at this!  It has been around for years but it is just now becoming popular. It's called Micro Needling or Derma roller Therapy and it can be used to regrow hair, scarring, stretch marks, acne scars, wrinkles and the dreaded cellulite!

You can get this  treatment done in a plastic surgeon's office or a medical spa or you can order a derma roller and some serums and do it yourself in your home. I called several Dr's offices and the treatments start at $100  (depending on area) but they wanted to sell me packages of 12 for $1,000 for my face.

I ordered my own products and I am trying it out now.

Here is my opinion so far. Does it hurt? yes it does. I didn't buy Lidocaine cream and I will be ordering from Amazon soon. It stings  around my mouth, crows feet area and forehead. But I have done my entire face and other parts didn't hurt and I also did my hands and that didn't hurt at all.

Also, you can go out right after but I would suggest you do it on a day you will be staying home only because I think it is important to give your skin a day break without makeup. However, you could easily do it at night, put on the Vit C serum and then go to sleep. In the AM it would be fine to wash your face and put on makeup.
If you would be using it for hair regrowth, I would use Minoxidil and not Vit C.

Also, if you are going to try it, I suggest you buy at least 2 sizes because to get around your eyes is going to be tough with a bigger one. I have not yet purchased one big enough for my legs for cellulite. I figured I would try my face first and see if I like the results, then I would buy a bigger one.

I figure, I have wasted a lot of money going to the Dr's office for other treatments for my face and every skin care "miracle cure" that is out there.  So I can spend $100 and have the lido cream, a couple derma rollers and the Vit C serum and be able to give myself many, many treatments.  How can I go wrong?

Note: As always, talk to your Dr. before you start any more skin care program.
So with that said, here is the video, sit back and enjoy!



Source: Derma Roller Systems






No comments: