*

Carrie Underwood's Diet Plan


Source:
Over the last year or so Carrie Underwood has lost a significant amount of weight. She credits this change to keeping a detailed log of her food intake on a daily basis. I guess if you actually write down how many pretzels you are munching on, you are more likely to eat less!! Anyone do this and find success? During an interview with Glamour Magazine, Carrie said that the log along with cardio and no meat helps her remain healthy.

“I’m slightly obsessive-compulsive about what I eat, more than I should be. I write down everything I eat,” the American Idol, 24, champ dishes in Glamour magazine’s January issue. “I started doing it last year. And in the last year is when I’ve gotten more healthy and lost weight.”

What does she eat? Well, no meat. She’s been a vegetarian since age 13. (Listen up, Chace Crawford: “I don’t think I could kiss someone after they ate a hamburger ’cause they would probably taste like it, and that would gross me out,” she tells Glamour.)

Underwood also says she she enjoys cardio and “that big exercise ball.”

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Nice site! You definitely have a great post over here!All your posts are really so informative where we get lots of information on any topic. Nice job keep it up!!



cancer